Sunday, November 22, 2009

New Gym

I just got back from Canton Club, a gym that I'm thinking about joining. They offer a 14 day trial membership which I started today. It seems like a pretty nice gym and the view is amazing. It's located right on the water overlooking the marina. They offer a lot of classes that I look forward to attending. While I was there I jumped on an elliptical for 35 minutes and just did some intervals and stretching afterwards. Tomorrow I'll try to squeeze in a workout before work. This trial period will allow me to see how well I can schedule visits around my 9-5.

I took Elli for a walk then sat down for lunch. Once I get cleaned up I will probably go meet Jeff for some crabs, beer, and football.

Since there was salad leftover from dinner last night, I made a wrap and added tofu salad with carrots on the side.



I will keep you posted on the gym experience.

Are you ready for some football?

No comments:

Post a Comment