Sunday, December 6, 2009

Morning!

Good morning ya'll!

Not too much going on today but I wanted to share my lovely dinner from last night. The hubby made a beautiful meal and we had a nice evening in watching Christmas programs on mpt (Maryland Public TV). yes we are dorks. We threw this dinner idea together at the last minute: seared ahi tuna over salad and caramelized onion flatbread. We couldn't wait to try this flatbread mix from C and B.



Jeff had the perfect idea to top it with caramelized onions and balsamic vinegar.



He also marinated ahi tuna with some Asian flavors and seared for on top salad.

What a pretty plate. When we eat like this it makes me sad that we spend money going out. (sometimes it’s nice though)





Side note: I've been eating mostly vegan these days however I don't like to label my "diet". I do enjoy seafood now and than hence our meal with tuna.


The flatbread turned out wonderful! The mix is a little expensive and we probably won't buy it again unless we have another gift card. I'll have to find a recipe to make it from scratch.



Feeling like I have so much to do today. I just got finished eating breakfast which was ww toast with the new almond butter topped with 1/2 a banana and drizzled with agave nectar. I also had iced coffee since there were leftovers from what we brewed yesterday.


not great pictures.



Here is the rest of my day's agenda:

Whole Foods- quick/small grocery shop
Laundry
Clean house
Write "Thank You" note to my SIL
Write Christmas cards and mail
Workout- abs and leg routine
Pack lunches for Monday and set out work clothes
Plan menu for this week

That's enough!


Take care and enjoy your day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment